1.12.16

Update

For years this blog has served as my cache for writing I've wanted to hold onto. That means poetry, and a couple other things here and there. I've been through so many hardware issues, it's just been more practical for me to archive my writing online so I can always retrieve it.

Now, rather than start a new blog, I want to reinvigorate this one with new focus so it becomes less of a catch all for my work (they invented cloud for that) and more of like, something you can subscribe to, and read, and stuff.

So here's the thing. I have a plethora of interests from political activism to poetry, and while I will always continue to post poetry and fiction writing on here, I'm considering expanding it so that it contains more content. The question begged is what should the content be? My poetry game is pretty strong but it's also a slow process. I'm only churning out about one solid poem per year. From there, I could continue fiction rambling when I'm inspired, and I could do more of that, or I could include more politically themed essays, or both. I could also include more personal entries about my life, if I ever get inspired to do such a thing.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment